Assistant Project Manager - Education, Healthcare
Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Food Service Experience
1-3 years of experience
About Our Client
Leading regional general contractor with a focus on commercial construction services with an emphasis on healthcare, education, office, and food services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role of Assistant Project Manager is key for the business in delivering outstanding projects and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget for the company and our clients. To be successful in the position, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Distribute, track and maintain plans and specs.
- Will be maintaining and updating the submittal Register.
- Organize and check subcontractor Pay Applications for content and accuracy.
- Generate weekly subcontractor coordination meeting minutes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and material deliveries.
- Generate subcontractor and supplier change orders and update quantity reports weekly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's in Construction management or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in project management or as an administrative assistant
- Knowledgeable in our specific field
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management software
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Skilled collaborator
- Excels in a high-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Focused and supportive to management at all times
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Adaptable and calm under pressure
- Expert problem solver
What's on Offer
- Great work environment and work-life balance.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Salary + aggressive bonus structure
- iPhone and iPad
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc