Assistant Project Manager- Healthcare/Commercial- Asheville, NC
Top 200 ENR Firm with limitless ability to grow within the business.
GC focusing within healthcare, higher ed, and commercial construction.
About Our Client
This Top ENR Firm is known for their high quality work throughout the city of Asheville. The majority of projects focus in the healthcare space, but they are also involved in higher ed and commercial projects upwards of $15M. The company is known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with--tight knit and hard working.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Perform estimates and takeoffs
- Qualify, select and manage subcontractors and vendors
- Manage on-site safety program
- Accurately document project - Daily Reports, RFQ's, RFI's, Change Order's and Close-Out documentation
- Ability to understand and follow contract documents
- Accurately relay project status to all project stakeholders
- Manage project budget and timeline
- Manage on-site quality assurance program to meet the expectation of all project stakeholder
- Ensure all Company policies are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- Construction Management, Civil Engineering or relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited university (required)
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager OR 4+ years as an Assistant Project Manager with a general contractor
- Ground up projects within commercial builds ($10+ million): higher ed and healthcare are highly preferred.
- Relevant Construction Software Skills
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- This position is located in Asheville, NC.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- $600 truck allowance
- Cell phone & Laptop
- 401k match
- Full health, dental, vision and additional benefits
- Great company culture - laid back environment
- This position is located in Asheville, NC