Assistant Project Manager - High End Residential - Newton, MA
Opportunity to work on truly exceptional luxury residential projects
Custom Home Builder with a family friendly culture and excellent reputation!
About Our Client
Based in Newton, MA with projects around the area, they specialize in high end ground up and renovation projects worth up to $12M. They have a fantastic team culture and have excellent retention rates.
The key responsibilities of this Assistant Project Manager will be:
- Assisting the Project Management team in the planning, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction projects.
- Professionally represent the company with subcontractors and clients.
- Proactively solve problems with hands-on approach.
- Get involved with estimating duties.
- Assists in the coordination of all personnel: vendors, contractors, etc., necessary to complete the project.
- Understand and enforce company safety rules and procedures.
- Maintaining records and logs,
- Participating in subcontractor and owner meetings
The Successful Applicant
The person specification for this Assistant Project Manager will be:
- Experience working on residential or complex, intricate commercial construction projects
- Maintain an excellent level of attention to detail
- You may be customer facing in this role so excellent communication skills are essential
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety required
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems
What's on Offer
This organization is looking to offer a salary of between $60,000 and $90,000, depending on experience.