- Base Salary $95,000 to $110,000 with competitive benefits!
- Join an exceptional and award winning Construction and Development company
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Multi-Family Development specialist .
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- Services include real estate development, general contracting, and construction management.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
- Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
- Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
- Maintain and distribute Contract Documents, Logs and Reports
- Assist with bidding to subcontractors and vendors
- Regularly update and report on the project's performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting conference calls
- Monitor field operations through site visits and inspections
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes or other regulations.
- Collaborating with internal accounting department for payment processing
- Work hand in hand with Superintendents in order to keep projects on schedule
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in large ground up podium builds
- Experience in large ground up wood frame builds
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of Prolog Software, or similar.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
Up to $110,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!