Assistant Project Manager - Life Science Projects
Work for a Top 400 ENR firm as they build projects in Boston's hottest sector
Total salary up to $100,000
About Our Client
This company is one of the best general contractors in New England and are aggressively building their life science group through the construction of several $5-$15 million projects. The company has been strategically expanding their reach for years, are poised to become one of the key players in the sector.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As an Assistant Project Manager - Life Science Projects you will be responsible for:
- Work on 1-2 high-profile life science projects at a time
- Manage specific subcontractor relationships
- Oversee project documentation such as RFIs, submittals, etc.
- Report to the Project Executive on a given project
The Assistant Project Manager - Life Sciences Projects will play an important role in continuing the growth of the company and can become a key part of the business down the line.
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager - Life Science Projects will have:
- 2+ years of experience in the Boston Construction Industry
- Experience working on complex life science jobs
- Strong communication skills
- a team-oriented attitude and willingness to learn from industry professionals
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Building Technology or a similar degree
Apply today for immediate consideration within 48 hours.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Life Science Projects will receive:
- Very competitive salary between $75,000 to $90,000
- Bonuses paid annually
- Healthcare insurance + 401k company match
- 3 weeks vacation
- Strong career progression opportunity
- Opportunity to work on prominent, complex projects