Assistant Project Manager- Life Science Projects
Work for one of New England's Fastest Growing General Contractors!
Increasingly Diversified Backlog
About Our Client
This firm has grown substantially over the past 20 years, and are one of New England's fastest growing General Contractors. They have work across the Greater Boston Area. Their projects range from Life Science, to Multi-Family and Senior Living, Mixed-use, hotels and academic.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Assistant Project Manager- Life Science Projects will be responsible for:
- Work on high profile life science projects
- Manage subcontractor relationships
- Report to the Project Executive
- Oversee project documentation, such as RFIs, Submittals, Ect.
- Assist in the growth of the company
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager- Life Science Projects will have:
- 2+ years of experience in the Boston Construction Industry
- Experience working on Life Science Jobs
- Team-oriented attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Strong Communication Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction related field
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager- Life Science Projects will receive:
- Very competitive salary, up to 90,000
- Annual Bonuses
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401k Company Match
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Opportunity to work on complex life science projects
- Career Progression Opportunity