- Join a top 10 nationally ranked builder-developer!
- Upcoming 350+ unit apartment complex in the heart of Northern Virginia
About Our Client
With 10+ years in the business and over 15 offices spanned across the US, this award-winning builder-developer has established itself as an industry leader, specializing high profile, multimillion-dollar multi-family projects. Their portfolio consists of cutting-edge high rises, luxury mid-rise communities, top-notch mixed-use developments, and much more. They have an abundance of new work breaking ground in 2022, and are looking to add qualified APMs to their highly skilled, passionate construction team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent with planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcome of assigned construction project
- Responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating subcontractors
- Participate in pre-construction activities
- Coordinate project start-up
- Coordinate construction activities
- Facilitate project administration
- Manage document control - distribution of RFI's/Submittals, keep documents up-to-date by posting agenda, RFI's, etc
- Track project costs
- Manage change order process
- Manage project closeout
- Oversees and coordinates punch list activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- +/- 1-5 years of experience with a general contracting firm or builder-developer
- Must have experience overseeing large scale, ground up multifamily and/or mixed-use projects. Project sizes can range anywhere from $50M - $250M+
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other project management software
- Ability to foster strong relationships with clients, vendors, architects, and internal staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary and up to 20% bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Reimbursement
- 401k employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Phone allowance
- Generous PTO + company holidays
Interested? Submit your resume today for immediate review!