Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Construction- DC Metro
Base Salary $95,000 to $100,000 with competitive benefits!
Work for an Award winning Construction and Development Company!
About Our Client
- Recognized as a leader in the construction and development market.
- Multifamily Development specialist .
- Award winning customer service.
- Executes project with the highest level of excellence, quality, and service.
- Adds value at every state of development and construction process.
- Services include real estate development, general contracting, and construction management.
- High Quality, sophisticated, maximizing results for larger returns.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Supervise the daily construction activities and quality control of all subcontractors.
- Supervise the coordination of field efforts between trades to achieve a timely and profitable completion in strict accordance with contract documents and specifications, law and safety requirements.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Attend weekly subcontractor and owner/architect meetings.
- Monitor site safety protocols.
- Track manpower and complete daily reports.
- Assist with quality control oversight.
- Assist with field office document control.
- Assist with creating look-ahead schedules.
- Monitor and track site deliveries.
- Verify all materials, equipment, and installation are in compliance with approved submittals and contract documents.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 15 years of multi family construction experience.
- Experience in large ground up podium builds
- Experience in large ground up wood frame builds
- Knowledge of scheduling, estimating, and cost principles.
- Basic knowledge of Prolog Software, or similar.
- A mature professional with excellent judgment.
- A highly entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and intuitive interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines, and keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
Up to $100,000 with opportunity for growth and career advancement!
Opportunity for a life long career with award wining company.
If qualified Apply Now!