- Join one of Boston's most reputable GCs on high profile Multifamily projects!
- Competitive base salary, bonus, travel allowance, 2+ weeks PTO & more!
About Our Client
Our client is one of Massachusetts' highest regarded General Contractors with a strong presence in Boston's life science, lab, and Multifamily markets. They have established themselves as a leading contractor with local hospitals, hotels, institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies over the past 30 years, resulting in more than 90% of their work coming from repeat business. Not only are they popular amongst their clients, but with their employees as well resulting in a strong average employee tenure. With a significant pipeline to carry them through the rest of this year and into 2023, they are seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join their team.
The Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $100M will be responsible for:
- assisting one or more Project Managers with day-to-day project activities
- participating in staff meetings
- assisting in the preparation of RFP/bid packages
- completing RFIs, submittals, and managing change orders
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $100M will have:
- 1+ years of experience in construction (full-time)
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field (preferred)
- eagerness to learn
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Multifamily Projects up to $100M will receive:
- a base salary up to $100,000 depending on experience
- annual bonus
- car allowance and/or gas card
- 2 weeks PTO
- 401k + match
- company laptop & phone
- health & dental insurance