- Growing GC that has a national presences
- Be the future of the Nashville office!
About Our Client
Great GC in Nashville that is growing at a fast pace and looking to add valuable people to their team over the next few years. This company is looking to add people that they can mold into the future of their firm.
- Oversee projects ranging from $1 million to $150 million
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish relationship with project lead and represent company/project from the front.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Diverse project background (Retail commercial projects advantageous)
- 5+ years experience in the construction industry
- Willing to learn and take on new adventures
- Good management skills
What's on Offer
- Negotiable salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Great opportunity to join a reputable brand, and well established company within the growing Nashville market