Assistant Project Manager - Pharma, Life Sciences
Top ENR Construction Manager with international parent company
Market leading projects, career upward mobility, and above market compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a national construction manager/GC with the support of an international design builder as their parent company. This corporate structure has allowed the business to take a client-centric approach which has catapulted them to impressive growth and success in their last few years especially. The Raleigh-Durham office has excellent relationships with the Pharma and Biotech industry leaders, and is hiring in the project management team due to growth. Since the business has focused on its core markets, they have proven market stability during any economic turns. The business is seeking an Assistant Project Manager - Pharma, Life Sciences with a track record in similar projects to join the team and report into the VP of Operations.
Interviews are being taken on a rolling basis, please apply below for immediate consideration or contact Harry directly at 617-824-2662 for more information.
The role will report to the Senior Project Manager and Project Executive with exposure and opportunity to learn from multiple leaders within the company. The goal is to hire a self-starter who will fast-track their career and quickly become a Project Manager in the Raleigh office.
Additional duties for the Assistant Project Manager - Pharma, Life Sciences include:
- Take part and assist with the pre-planning and conceptual phase
- Develop relationships with clients and stakeholders and maintain them moving forward
- Work with subcontractors - create and maintain positive relationships
- Assist in developing and maintaining the project schedule
- Communicate project schedule to subs and vendors
- Budget management - assist in establishing project strategy to meet profit goals
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who is truly passionate about construction and is looking to fast-track their career to become a Project Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Pharma, Life Sciences will have:
- 1-4 years of commercial construction, currently at APM or Project Engineer level
- Local to Raleigh, although relocators will be considered
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- OSHA Certification is a plus
Please apply here now if interested in learning more or call Harry at 617-824-2662
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Pharma, Life Sciences will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Bonus based on personal performance
- Excellent benefits package
- Individual Training and Development
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance