Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Healthcare
Award Winning GC seeking an Assistant Project Manager
Top Southeast ENR Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor based out of Raleigh, known for always going beyond expectations and their beautiful and sleek design. With a large portfolio of projects our client uses relationships and their brand to continue growing and winning projects. Our client is currently looking for Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team.
The business will consider an experienced Assistant Project Manager with a background in Healthcare Construction!
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or contact Tim Keegan for more information at (617)704-4040.
The role will report to the Project Manager and the Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Healthcare responsibilities include:
- Communicate daily with the client and project team
- Lead the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner and other consultants.
- Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notes to the project team.
- Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the owner.
- Develop, track, update, forecast and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
- Review and track all contracts, invoices, and payments to all contractors, consultants, and equipment vendors.
- Prepare Monthly Reports to Owner.
- Assist in plan reviews and inspections with the Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
- Assist and help manage/coordinate move and occupancy activities.
- Review and approve all invoices and change orders associated with the project.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Healthcare will have:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with commercial construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Healthcare will receive:
- Competitive base salary and guaranteed bonus based on company performance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Individual Training and Development
- Fast Career Progression into a Project Manager role or into Development dept.
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance