Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Top 100 ENR
Great Internal Growth within the Company
Top 100 ENR Firm Growing Year over Year
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Construction Company that has been around for 80+ years. After expanding into their new office 5 years ago, their team has expanded 3x over. The company values work-life balance just as much as experience and look to build relationships that go beyond the projects. Our client is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Assistant Project Manager to join their growing team as the business has been growing exponentially as of yet.
The business will consider anyone who is at the Assistant Project Manager level with a background in Healthcare or Education construction!
The Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Top 100 ENR will:
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Provide leadership to project team
- Foster and enhance architect, subcontractor and vendor relations.
- Establish, update, and communicate the Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project.
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Top 100 ENR will have the following:
- 3+ year's experience in Construction Project Management
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- OSHA certification preferred
- Project management software proficient
- Effective communication skills to interface with both clients and field staff
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Raleigh - Top 100 ENR will receive:
- Above market base salary
- Performance based bonus structure
- Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity for internal advancement