Assistant Project Manager - Real Estate Developer
Strong growth potential upwards to PM
Work for a reputable real estate developer in Chicago
About Our Client
My client is a full cycle Real Estate Developer in the Chicago area. They are known for developing and building some impressive projects in the downtown and Chicago-land area. The main focus is working on multifamily and mixed-use projects ranging from values of $50M to $150M. They have had a constant strong pipeline for the past two years and upcoming 2020. This has created a need to add strong qualified candidates to their teams.
- Review all drawings and specifications for construction conflicts. Write RFI's and expedite answers for efficient responses.
- Know and understand the subcontract documents as they apply to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Have working knowledge of project estimates as it relates to assigned areas.
- Prepare and maintain long lead item list for project.
- Ensure that assigned materials and equipment are ordered for fabrication in adequate lead time as instructed by Project Superintendent and/or Project Manager.
- Procure materials and/or equipment as instructed by Project Superintendent and/or Project Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in the industry
- Worked on multifamily, hospitality, mixed-use or commercial projects
- Strong progressive growth over their career
What's on Offer
- Salary ranging from $85K+based on experience
- High bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision and 401K match benefits
- Car allowance, phone, laptop
- Vacation and sick days