Assistant Project Manager-Real Estate Development
Global Real Estate Developer
Significant Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
The organization a fully integrated national real estate developer managing all aspects of the development process with focus on management, capital, design & build, and development. They have a track record of successfully developing, returning and growing capital across all markets. With the the strong pipeline they are in complete growth mode with different opportunities to move upwards in the business.
- Prepare, transmit and track RFI's.
- Transmit and track submittals and shop drawings.
- Post data and prepare reports in Prolog Manager.
- Prepare detailed project scopes of work.
- Assist in the preparation of submittals and shop drawings.
- Thrive in a fast-paced client-centered team environment.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience in the construction field
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or a related field
- Experience working on ground up or TI for multifamily, commercial or health care projects
- Strong work ethic with numeric ability and reasoning skills.
- Able to work in fast-paced, environment dealing with multiple team members.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary between 60,000 - 90,000K, depending on experience
- Bonus Potential
- 401K plus match 5% Matach
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Car allowance
- 15 PTO Days
- Opportunity to join a Global Real Estate Developer in Minneapolis