- My client is a well known GC located just outside of Indianapolis.
- My client offers extremely strong compensation and benefit packages.
About Our Client
My client is a well-established general contractor in Indianapolis, IN. My client is backed by more than 40 years of experience with a history of successful, distinguished general contractor projects within the commercial construction market. They stay successful with a commitment to hands-on management, and maximizing work flow, communication, and synchronization. Have exceptional growth and longevity with the company, by working alongside and learning from experienced Project Managers within the company. Our client offers an exceptional compensation package.
My client is looking to bring on a remote APM to assist with their collegiate housing projects.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting the Project Managers with managing commercial building construction projects.
- Assisting with bidding and attending job walks
- Analyzing and competitively acquiring subcontractor services and material purchases
- Updating and enforcing project schedules
- Coordinating project meetings
- Keeping project records and documents; managing change orders, acquiring building permits, processing submitals and other necessary project documents
- Compiling documentation for operation and maintenance manuals, and physically inspecting projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum Qualifications for Assistant Project Manager:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager with a General Contractor
- 4 year degree in construction management preferred but not required
- Ground up experience is preferred
- Driven, motivated, sharp personality
- Ability to learn new things at a rapid pace
What's on Offer
- Salary range is from $70K - $87500K (based heavily on experience)
- Strong work/life balance & summer flex hours are encouraged
- 401K match up to 5%
- Culture Value - Happy Hours; Fitness Stipend; Work Outings
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage