- Join one of the ENR Mid-Atlantic's top-ranked construction firms
- $400M+ in annual revenue with a growing pipeline of upcoming work
About Our Client
With more than 50 years in the business, this reputable construction firm has grown to become an industry leader. They work with both public and private sector customers, specializing in a variety of multi-million dollar projects including higher education, government, data centers, cutting-edge office high rises, and health care. They are known throughout the region for their dedication to excellence, continued repeat business, and incredibly high-performing staff.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day project activities. Under the supervision of a Project Manager, he/she is responsible for analyzing, monitoring, and preparing cost reports and cash flow projections, maintaining budgets as well as maintaining schedules
- Oversees staff assignments and takes part in monthly staff meetings
- Participates in all project meetings, records meeting minutes, and distributes to all team members accordingly
- Assists in the preparation of all RFP/bid packages and managing the bid process
- Responsible for solicitation, evaluation, and selection of the architect, other sub-consultants, and the contractors
- Assists in the preparation of estimates and value engineering analysis, peer reviews, and constructability reviews
- Processes all submittals, requests for information, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders
- Assists in the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports that discuss, in detail, the status of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field
- Experience (2-5 years) in construction including estimating, plan reading, construction trades knowledge, general building code knowledge, take-off calculations, and strong knowledge in general construction processes
- Experience overseeing and reviewing the work of sub-contractors for satisfactory performance and trade interface
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel and Word
- Experience with MS Project, CPM Scheduling, and estimating software
- Knowledge of construction bidding and construction submittals
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary - $75-$95k
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 401k match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
Interested? Submit your resume today for review within 48 hours!