- Autonomous work from home opportunity.
- Backlog of repeat business across the country with minimal travel to jobsites.
About Our Client
Founded in the early 2000's, this nationwide construction management firm specializes in a variety of commercial and retail projects. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, this construction company is dedicated to growing their business as well as see their clients grow whilst maintaining an ethical and collaborative office culture.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Oversee all construction related activity for retail projects assigned
- Complete projects on time and under budget
- Review project proposals, onsite requirements, determine time frames, cost budget, etc.
- Communicate with general contractors, subcontractors, and owners
- Develop a thorough project schedule with contractors
- Work closely with the Superintendents and Project Managers
- Ensure that goals and objectives within the scope of work are accomplished
- Problem solves any and all issues related to the project
- Additional duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering is preferred
- 3+ years of retail construction experience with either a general contractor or a construction management firm
- Ability to work from home autonomously
- Ability to travel to see clients weekly
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary up to $85k depending on experience
- Project based bonuses
- Per diem for travel
- Vehicle allowance
- Excellent healthcare benefits with vision and dental
- 401k match with company match
- 3 weeks PTO with flex days
- 7 sick days
- Work from home and additional flexibility
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Additional Company Perks and Potential Monetary Additions