- Looking for a collaborative team and supportive environment?
- Looking for a team of individuals with strong work ethic, drive and passion?
About Our Client
Client is a high-quality General Contractor located in Seattle and specializes in commercial construction. Been in business since 1997 and growing year after year. Their Special Projects Division is looking for a Superintendent with commercial tenant improvement experience to add to the team. Extensive pipeline of health-care TI to come in the next 5+ years. Competitive pay and lucrative bonus!
Assistant Project Manager responsibilities:
- Position based in Seattle
- Will be working on commercial tenant improvement projects
- Studies plans and specifications to plan procedures for construction on basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Assist in the development of project schedule and updating of progress construction schedules.
- Assist in the preparation of various reports, i.e. daily, project status and owner required reports.
- Review all drawings, i.e. shop, architectural, structural, etc. when they are issued to the field and coordinate and maintain a current set at all times.
- Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from pre-start-up to completion.
- Schedule work, including subcontractors and owner vendors.
- Confers with and directs subcontractor supervisory personnel and engages in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specification, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Assistant Project Manager profile:
- Position based in Seattle.
- Experience with commercial tenant improvement construction projects
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Requires 1-3 years of Assistant Project Manager experience.
- Developing project management skills with understanding of project management business.
- Able to develop excellent client relations, client management and consultation skills.
- Highly organized with strong research, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare, track, and manage project scopes, costs, and schedules.
Submit your resume to be considered immediately!
What's on Offer
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Lucrative bonus on top of competitive pay
- 401(k) + matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan