- Opportunity to work with one of our Award-Winning Clients
- Consistently Growing Pipeline of Projects
About Our Client
Established Construction Company with a focus on 50+ Years in the Industry. General contractor with a focus in commercial projects for Health care and Education.
- Fluently read and interpret specifications and plans.
- Supervise work of subcontractors and laborers.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, and storage of materials on the job site.
- Maintain accurate drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Create and oversee punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections.
- Identify and communicate issues to the construction team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years in Commercial Construction specializing in commercial construction including K-12 and Health-care projects
- Strong oral communication and written skills.
- Ability to successful manage all aspects of commercial projects including schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion.
- Collaboration with other Project Managers and the Team to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Potential