- Quick path to Project Manager
- High base salary, consistent bonuses, 3 weeks PTO, & complex projects
About Our Client
Our client has been in the industry for over 30 years and has truly made a name for themselves as one of the best. They are extremely forward thinking which sets them ahead of their competition. Their portfolio of projects includes commercial, education, multifamily, healthcare, luxury retail and more. This diversity allows their employees to be challenged and gain experience in new markets. We have worked closely with this client for over 5 years and have successfully placed multiple people within their business. If you are interested in a conversation with their executive leadership team, apply below.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist in material takeoffs
- Assist in obtaining subcontractor & supplier quotes
- Assist in identifying and implementing cost & time saving measures during purchasing
- Assist in obtaining building and related permits
- Assist Field start up activities
- Field Daily Construction report, manpower report, PO Logs, General conditions monitor, RFI Log, Quality checklists
- Assist in punchlist completion
- Assist Project Manager to obtain final closeout documents
- Schedule & monitor eleven month walk thru with client
- Assist in preparing project records
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 1-5 years of experience in Construction
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the Assistant Project Manager:
- Competitive base salary between $70,000-$90,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- 100% coverage for Individual (Medical, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability)
- 15 PTO Days, 10 holidays + one floating holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement