- Join a growing team at a top Milwaukee GC with a strong pipeline for 2022
- Dynamic company culture, comprehensive health benefits, 4+ weeks PTO
About Our Client
The client has a strong team culture and values long term relationships with their employees. Their projects are diverse and valued at $0.5M - $4M. The client has very little turnover and provides excellent comprehensive health benefits, 4 weeks PTO, and the best opportunities for career advancement within.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The successful Assistant Project Manager will:
- Aid accounting in Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable.
- Assist in bid solicitation through Procore.
- Prequalifying and managing subcontractor / supplier database.
- Assist in estimating and subcontractor scope reviews.
- Assist in planning and implementation of projects.
- Generate purchase orders and change orders.
- Generate and update project construction schedules.
- Procuring materials and tracking / coordinating deliveries.
- Maintain RFI, Submittal and change order logs.
- Closing out projects and producing close out documents for clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager has:
- BS in Construction Management or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years commercial construction work experience.
- Prior healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, Sage Contractor 100, Bluebeam, and Procore preferred
- Passion for building "Relationships at Every Level". (clients, subcontractors and co-workers)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in construction means and methods.
- Developing solutions to job-related issues for a win-win outcome.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment that can change readily.
- Approaches challenges with a "Can Do Attitude".
-Disciplined work ethic. "Do What is Right, Not What is Easy"
What's on Offer
What's on Offer for the selected Assistant Project Manager:
- Competitve base salary and an uncapped bonus program
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance for employee and employee's family
- Profit sharing up to 10%
- 401K plan
- Reimbursement for mileage and travel expenses, stipends for meals and entertainment
- 4 weeks PTO package
- PM Incentive program, bonus pool for business development
- Leadership opportunities within