- Top Southeastern GC and market leader across multiple markets
- Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
This Top Southeastern GC was established over 30 years ago, and has maintained a very strong reputation in the US. They specialize in various commercial, light industrial and multifamily markets, such as healthcare, higher education, distribution centers & luxury apartments and senior living facilities and are known for their employee satisfaction, resulting in long tenure and a culture that everyone can fit in with. If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, and an excellent work life balance, this Assistant Project Manager - Top Southeastern GC - Charleston opportunity could be for you. Please call Arkadiy Kuvaev at 617-824-2651 for immediate consideration.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Project Manager - Top Southeastern GC - Charleston will be expected to:
- Confer with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly schedule to support and preserve the Contract Project Schedule
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required
- Dictate or prepare project reports for management, client, or others
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Take part and assist with the pre-planning and conceptual phase
- Develop relationships with clients and stakeholders and maintain them moving forward
- Work with subcontractors - create and maintain positive relationships
- Assist in developing and maintaining the project schedule
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Top Southeastern GC - Charleston should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ Years experience as a Project Engineer or APM with a GC
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- Applicable construction software knowledge
- Strong Drive and Motivation!
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Top Southeastern GC - Charleston will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package - $70,000 - 80,000+
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits package - 401K, PTO, etc
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Fast Career Progression
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.