- Huge Backlog of Projects - Commercial, Local
- Excellent Base Salary + Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of most respected General Contractors throughout the Twin Cities with a diverse backlog of projects coming up in 2022 & 2023. They are well known throughout the industry for their top compensation packages, excellent company culture and a strong leadership team that works to develop and retain their employees. Apply now to be considered within 24 hours!
- Completes materials "take-offs" and establishes cost estimates
- Reviews project proposal, drawings and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Develops relationships with subcontractors and maintain lists of subcontractors that perform quality work.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly schedule to support and preserve the Contract Project Schedule
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Dictates or prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2-5 years of experience in Construction
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $65,000-$90,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- 100% coverage for Individual (Medical, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability)
- 15 PTO Days + 9 Paid Holidays + 3 Personal Days (Birthday etc.)
- High Bonus Potential