Assistant Project Manager
Good Pipeline of work.
Great Progression Opportunity.
About Our Client
client is a well-known construction general contractor with a long history in Alabama.
- Communication with Project Management team, Sub-Contractors, Superintendents, Owners etc.
- Manages project recovery, risk management, contingency planning, schedule and budget recovery
- Manages contracts, add-services, and invoicing
- Manages the Procurement Process
- Sourcing Contractors
The Successful Applicant
Experience required: -
- Experience in Industrial and Manufacturing construction processes.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience with pre-engineered metal buildings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree in relevant construction field a plus.
What's on Offer
Package is Negotiable subject to experience.