Assistant Project Manager
Great growth opportunity within the company
Team oriented environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well know General Contractor in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area ho does over 80% repeat business. They are looking for an Assistant Project Manager who is eager to learn and grow within their company.
- Assure all projects are built to drawings and specification
- Handle the distribution and coordination of all RFIs, Submittals and Change Orders
- Assure all materials orders are executed
- Daily project paperwork
- Maintaining schedule and meet deadlines
- Maintain workflow and strong relations with subs
- Maintain and organize field documents ( Drawings, specifications, etc )
- Coordinate subcontractors
- Partake and actively participate in company training sessions
- Assure site superintendents maintain clean and safe sites
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree is a requirement. Preferably in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or relative field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in construction.
- Ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Full understanding and knowledge of construction cost accounting/budgeting systems.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + project based bonus & annual bonus
- Opportunity to invest in projects/properties
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Company vehicle + monthly auto allowance
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- 401k Matching
- Covered medical, dental & vision