Assistant Project Manager
Working for a reputable general contractor here in Houston
Pipeline of Houston based Commercial Projects
About Our Client
- The client is a established Houston based general contractor with a pipeline of commercial projects. Have been around for over 30 years and have employees still there since day 1.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Follow and report to the project manager on the progress of the project
- Coordinate with vendors, employees and clients to organize project expectations
- Monitor and report on project budget and spending
- Evaluate and identify challenges and utilize resources to solve problems
- Collaborate with team members in planning the details of the upcoming project
- Organize and track all project documents
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science or related field
- Experience with Procore is a huge PLUS!
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Experience with RFIs and submittals
- Must have some ground up through completion construction project experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project history and skills
- Gas Card
- Bonus potential
- Opportunity for Growth