- Assistant Project Manager position with exceptional career growth
- Top 100 ENR Construction Company with interesting projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established New York City general contractor and construction management firm with a national footprint. They have a deep project pipeline across a range of commercial construction sectors, including: healthcare, commercial interiors, aviation, educational and institutional.
Excellent reputation within the industry, and track record of promoting people from within.
- Technical knowledge for the review of shop drawings, submittals, blue prints and architectural drawings.
- Assist in creating construction project schedules.
- Assist in directing and overseeing subcontractors and deliveries.
- Compile and keep track of all project documentation.
- Coordinate the work of numerous subcontractors, contract correspondence, manage the submittals, RFI's, requisitions and change order process.
- Answering large amounts of E-mails and phone calls with clients and vendors.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience in construction
- Be highly organized, with ability to multi task to meet deadlines for submitting proposals and completing projects.
- Team player with strong leadership abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office products including word, excel, outlook and internet search.
- Experience in healthcare, public agency or aviation a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Annual salary review and bonus
- Paid Time Off