- Opportunity to work on high-profile ground up projects north of $50M
- Growth Potential- open door culture and career development.
About Our Client
We are partnered with a reputable construction firm based out of Burlington, Massachusetts.
They have been in business for over 40 years, and have an excellent reputation in the market with over a 90% success rate with repeat clients.
They specialize in projects in the commercial, multi-family, and life-science space, both TI and Ground-Up projects north of $50M in value.
This firm continues to grow in headcount as their backlog of projects increases. They are currently at 100+ employees, and did not make any COVID layoffs. They have an excellent retention rate which leads to constant support and a family like atmosphere.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Project Manager: Ground-Up Construction Projects is responsible for:
- working primarily on one large project at a time (starting project north of $30M)
- reporting in to the Project Manager
- overseeing specific subcontractors related to the project
- completing RFIs, submittals, and managing change orders
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Construction Projects has:
- at least 2-3 years of construction experience
- Procore experience highly preferred
- worked on jobs over $10 million in value (ground-up preferred)
- project experience within the multifamily or life science sectors (preferred)
- a willingness to learn and be mentored
- strong communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager - Ground-Up Construction Projects receives:
- base salary up to $95,000 based on experience
- company bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance + HRA
- 401k plan
- 2 weeks vacation
- career development opportunities
- positive team culture