- One of the most reputable Realestate Developers in the US!
- Ability to grow into high level field positions in the Charlotte market!
About Our Client
Our client, an Award Winning Realestate Development Firm, was established over 25 years ago and have built themselves into a leading Realestate Developer across the US. They pride themselves on their successful company growth, and oversee more then 200 global markets across 60 offices, including most major markets in the United States. They own, build, and operate their own properties, which include luxury condominiums and mixed use facilities, both Multifamily and High rise. As a firm, they have consistently ranked as one of the Top Realestate Developers in the United States, and have been recognized for their company success. They are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Superintendent who is looking to grow their career and be a future Field leader for their Charlotte region.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett Gale at 617-824-2652
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Superintendent - Award Winning Developer - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Lead Superintendent
- Working alongside and communicating effectively with the Project Management team
- Tracking daily reports
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Superintendent - Award Winning Developer - Charlotte should have:
- 3+ Years of Field Experience (Assistant Super/Field Engineer/Project Engineer, etc) w/ GC or Developer
- Experience on multifamily and/or highrise projects is highly preferred
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred but not required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Award Winning Developer - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive Base Salary - $60,000 - 90,000
- Bonuses based on Project and Company performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical insurance, 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Vehicle allowance or Vehicle, and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression