Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer
Base salary up to $90,000!
Build some of the largest, most challenging multifamily projects in New England!
About Our Client
This company is a multifamily builder/developer who has projects (both completed and ongoing) across the country, and particularly on the East and West Coasts. They specialize in low-rise, wood-frame apartment complex projects over $50 million in value and have excelled in this sector, growing to become a top 20 developer nationally.
The Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer is responsible for:
- reporting to the Lead Superintendent for a particular project
- serving as the primary contact for specific subcontractors on a job
- working on one project at a time, from site work through completion
- ensuring high quality of work from laborers, framers, and other subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer has:
- 2+ years of experience in the construction industry
- assisted on at least one large multifamily project ($40+ million)
- worked for a developer or general contractor in the past (required)
- a Bachelors Degree in a construction related field (preferred)
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Builder/Developer receives:
- base salary up to $90,000
- company bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance plan
- retirement account
- 3 weeks vacation
- consistent training and mentorship