Assistant Superintendent- Commercial Construction
Dallas General Contractor with growing pipeline of Commercial projects
Looking for a experienced ground up assistant superintendent
About Our Client
The client is a Dallas based Commercial General Contractor with a growing pipeline of projects and is looking for an experienced Assistant Superintendent. The assistant superintendent should have local experience with the subcontractors and have 5+ years of experience.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Assistant Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Assistant Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Assistant Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance/company vehicle
- Gas card
- Paid vacation