- One of the most reputable and fast growing General Contractor in DFW.
- They provide market competitive salaries, bonus' and benefits.
About Our Client
My client is a growing firm who is based out of DFW, who completes over $500M in projects every year. With a backlog dating into 2023 in DFW alone, they are well known and reliable within the Commercial and Multifamily market.
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of Commercial Construction experience
- OSHA 30 training
- CPR and First Aid training certificate
- Certified training in safety related topics
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary - $80k - $100k
- Excellent bonus package
- Strong work/life balance
- Tech package - iPad and iPhone
- Vehicle and phone allowance
- Opportunity to contribute to the company at a high-level
- Opportunity for career advancement