- Projects in the Chicago market
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
This client has been in Business for 11 years and does commercial, industrial, and office interior renovations/build outs. Furthermore, they do on average $6M in annual revenue and on the cusp of exponentially growing their business.
- As an Assistant Superintendent you will be responsible for assisting the Superintendent on the master plan of the project
- Direct, coordinate, and facilitate meetings for subcontractors, architects, and local authorities
- Actively assist in management of subcontractors, schedule, budget, and time-line on high-profile multifamily construction projects across Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working on large commercial, hospitality, or retail projects
- 1+ Years of construction experience as an assistant superintendent
- Ability to effectively lead and communicate with owners and peers
- Eager to grow into a lead superintendent
- Ability to travel within Minneapolis as needed.
- Exceptional organization, time-management and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $65,000-$90,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 10 PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Gas/fuel card offered
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided
- DE&I Initiative