Assistant Superintendent - Construction
Great growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing commercial construction company looking for an individual who works well as a team player. They are a successful company that focuses on providing excellent service achieving the results set forth by our clients. Historically their projects have consisted of tenant improvement & remodels up to $5M. Their current pipeline includes two mixed use projects with budgets over $20M. They have strategically grown over the last 5 years and just moved into a new office building in January.
- Project Portfolio: Office Space, Light Industrial, Retail, Mixed-Use
- Size: Current headcount is 35
- Revenue: $50M in 2018, have grown by $5M year over year for the past 3 years
- Project Locations: Twin Cities' (Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie)
- Overseeing multiple construction projects
- Obtaining permits and ordering materials.
- Coordinate with assigned Project Manager to set-up and monitor the construction schedule.
- Taking action to mitigate and resolve and results of delays, bad weather or project site emergencies.
- Knowledge of job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of construction supervision experience
- Minimum of journeyman carpenter
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical
- Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors and clients
- Computer literate
- Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $70,000-$100,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Bonus Structure based on Project Performance (1st Average is $8,000K)
- Company Vehicle with Gas Card
- Comprehensive benefits package, pre-tax monthly stipend up to $1000/month
- 20 PTO Days, with summer Fridays
- 401(k) with 5% company match