- Company with good reputation who focuses on employee growth and development
- Full pipeline - 25+ project in the pipeline
About Our Client
Owner/Developer Construction firm who specializes in Multifamily, Build-to-suit properties, and High-end commercial mixed use spaces!
The Construction Assistant Superintendent responsibilities include the following:
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Construction Assistant Superintendent will have the following:
- GROUND UP CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3+ years of experience in the construction industry as either Senior PE or Assistant Superintendent roles
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus based on projects
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Profit sharing
- Vehicle allowance
- 4 week PTO/Vacation Time