- Chance to join an award winning Real Estate Developer!
- Opportunity to establish yourself in the Multifamily market!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with an award winning Real Estate Developer in the Charlotte market. Established over 25 years ago, they have built a national reputation for themselves that is second to none. Overseeing more then 200 global markets across 60 offices, including most major markets in the United States. They focus mainly on large-scale Multifamily projects, which includes High Rises. Because of the company's strong pipeline of work, their operations team is now in need of adding an experienced Assistant Superintendent who is looking to grow into a leader for their field operations team in the future.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out to Davis Fallon directly at 617-824-2689!
The Assistant Superintendent - Highrise - Charlotte will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Lead Superintendent
- Working alongside and communicating effectively with the Project Management team
- Tracking daily reports
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ensuring the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Superintendent - Highrise - Charlotte should have:
- 3+ Years of Field Experience (Assistant Super/Field Engineer/Project Engineer, etc) w/ GC or Developer
- Experience on multifamily and/or highrise projects is highly preferred
- BS in Construction Management or related field is preferred but not required
- Applicable software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Highrise - Charlotte will receive:
- Highly competitive Base Salary - $60,000 - 90,000
- Bonuses based on Project and Company performance
- Excellent benefits program that includes medical insurance, 401K match, PTO, etc.
- Vehicle allowance or Vehicle, and gas card
- Opportunity for fast-tracked career progression