- Montgomery, AL
- LOCAL work only!
About Our Client
Projects are a split between Ground Up and TI Commercial jobs. With such a diverse portfolio of projects in different sectors, Assistant Supers have the ability to work on the projects that best fit their skills, interest and developmental goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work directly with superintendent and project managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
The Successful Applicant
Looking for someone who takes ownership of their projects, is comfortable making timely decisions, is great with maintaining client and subcontractor relationships, and can work within a team but with a lot of autonomy. Must have attention to detail and care about quality, budget and getting projects completed on time.
- 2+ years of engineering, architectural, construction or project management experience in related markets
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills; candidate should be energized by working with different teams, both internal and external
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and teams concurrently. Comfortable learning new software platforms to track and organize project information
- Positive attitude and ability to navigate in a fast pace environment
- Team player that's passionate about innovation and driven to optimize and build better buildings and products
What's on Offer
- Medical, prescription & dental benefits, life insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Potential Bonus opportunity