Assistant Superintendent - Multi-family,Commercial, Quincy MA
Incredibly Competative Compensation
High Profile Projects
About Our Client
This company is an extremly respected Construction Management Firm that has been present in New England for over 65 Years. Committed to their clients, they operate in a fast paced, and efficient atmosphere, with employee engagement and communication at the top of that priority list. Projects range from multi-family residential, retail, academic, senior housing, hospitality, life sciences and other markets. They are well known for thair expertise and high quality of work with not only local and regional, but national clients.
Assistant Superintendent will be Repsonsible for:
- Responsible for general contract, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications under direction from the Superintendent.
- Check and verify subcontractor layout to ensure compliance with established control, line and grade.
- Monitor production and record rates in logbook to be used for future scheduling.
- Maintain a set of production documents and update daily so an accurate picture of work in place is consistently maintained.
- Report any and all field conditions and issues to the Superintendent.
- Monitor job progress on-site, checking all work to ensure compliance with contract documents and the Quality Control Program.
- Work with Superintendent to develop and carry out the plan and schedule for project work.
- Plan and prepare documentation to facilitate the close out process at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Maintain and review the safety requirements for the Project and resolve or report deficiencies to the Superintendent and Safety Manager.
- Work with and coach field engineers on the project to facilitate their skills development.
- Assist in maintaining the Construction Management Plan and logistical co-ordination.
The Successful Applicant
A great Assistant Superintendent will have
- Self motivated.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to become part of a team and embraces the team concept.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent will Recieve:
- Challenging and high profile projects
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits
- Opportunity to grow