- Results Driven construction company with outstanding reputation in the market
- Competitive Salary and bonus package
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent Owner/Developer with an established presence in the Texas market focusing their multifamily projects primarily in the Austin area. They work on high profile wrap, podium, and Garden style projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The position will be assigned to oversee certain trades and phases of the work by hired subcontractors and punch carpenters.
- Supervises and directs the efforts of Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the project's building officials and inspectors and assists in the scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and testing.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Project Superintendent regarding project risks including safety/loss control, subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics, scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of assigned hired trades and punch carpenters and laborers
- Notifies the Project Superintendent of all non-performing sub-contractors.
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractor's work to ensure that it meets subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the multi-family construction industry is required.
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Procore and Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as telephone, fax machine, printer, scanner and copier.
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, construction procedures, and rough trade work.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Bonus structure 10 - 15% of annual
- Truck Allowance (500-700)
- Opportunity for Advancement