Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Builder/Developer
Work for one of the nation's leading multifamily builder/developers!
Large-scale, wood-frame projects over $50 million!
About Our Client
This firm is a very well-known multifamily developer that specializes in luxury construction across the United States. Their projects in the New England area typically range from $50 to $100 million in value and are between 200 and 450 units in size. Their national corporate office has targeted the Boston area as a massive market for them to pursue into the future and are pouring in a large portion of their resources to ensure a deep pipeline of work over the next few years.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Builder/Developer is responsible for:
- working on the construction of 150-300 unit multifamily complexes throughout the Greater Boston suburbs
- serving as the primary contact for select subcontractors and holding trades accountable throughout the project
- reporting to the the Lead Superintendent of the project
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Builder/Developer has:
- worked on large, new construction multifamily projects
- wood-frame and podium construction experience
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a minimum of 2 years of construction experience, preferably in the New England area
- a Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Builder/Developer receives:
- base salary up to $95,000
- project-related bonuses
- healthcare and dental insurance
- truck allowance
- 2 weeks vacation
- 401k company match