- Join one of the top rated Builder-Developers ranked nationally!
- Work on high-profile, ground up projects valued up to $100M
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top rated Builder-Developers Nationally, with 15+ offices across the US. They specialize in the building of luxury, large-scale multifamily properties (up to $100M) and have multiple active properties going up throughout the Greater Boston area.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for general supporting contract, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications under direction from the Superintendent.
- Check and verify subcontractor layout to ensure compliance with established control, line and grade.
- Monitor production and record rates in logbook to be used for future scheduling.
- Maintain a set of production documents and update daily so an accurate picture of work in place is consistently maintained.
- Report any and all field conditions and issues to the Superintendent.
- Monitor job progress on-site, checking all work to ensure compliance with contract documents and the Quality Control Program.
- Work with Superintendent to develop and carry out the plan and schedule for project work.
- Plan and prepare documentation to facilitate the close out process at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Maintain and review the safety requirements for the Project and resolve or report deficiencies to the Superintendent and Safety Manager.
- Work with and coach field engineers on the project to facilitate their skills development.
- Assist in maintaining the Construction Management Plan and logistical co-ordination.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Superintendent will have:
- 2-7 years of construction experience as an Assistant Superintendent or Field Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineer, or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting multifamily projects preferred
- Experience supporting ground up projects preferred
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors and other project team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Ability to mulitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent will receive:
- Base salary - up to $105,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Discretionary bonus program
- Travel allowance
- 401K with match
- Access to upper leadership
- Opportunity to fast track to a Lead Superintendent role