Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Construction
Assistant Superintendent Role with a Top Multifamily GC
Excellent opportunity for personal career growth
About Our Client
My client is an award winning multifamily GC. They are one of the most well known multifamily builders in the Southeast, building garden style multifamily projects ranging anywhere from 100-300 units and upwards of $20M in total value. As they continue to expand their project pipeline in the greater Columbia area, they are seeking a Assistant Superintendent to join the team in this newly created position. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Assistant Superintendent will work alongside the Superintendent and Project Manager to ensure the following is completed:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2+ years of assistant superintendent experience at a reputable GC
- Experience building ground up wood frame multifamily projects 10M+
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ideally located in the Greater Columbia, SC area, although relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The Construction Asistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Columbia will enjoy:
- Great competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.