- Well-established Dallas-based Owner/Developer with a LEADING National reputation
- Deep Backlog of Multifamily Projects through 2024
About Our Client
This DFW-based construction company is a leading Owner/Developer NATIONWIDE. They are a top ENR firm and are a leader in the Texas market with a strong pipeline of multifamily projects. The company prides itself on its positive company culture and provides plenty of room for growth. They are currently seeking an Assisant Superintendent to join the team. Apply for immediate consideration.
- Plan and supervise Assistant Superintendent and/or subcontractor activities - includes determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities, equipment, temporary utility sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
- Responsible for coordinating assigned work with different subcontractors.
- Monitor work performance and productivity of our employees and subcontractors to ensure project rules, procedures, schedule, safety requirements, etc. are maintained.
- Resolve construction problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required.
- Advise project manager of potential problems, work interferences, scheduling difficulties, etc.; resolving such problems as required with the help of the Project Manager.
- Maintain liaison with owner, architect, other engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Maintain quality control to ensure all required materials; equipment inspections, support craft activities and project schedule are within expected time frame.
- Review and approve petty cash reimbursements, supplier invoices, and time sheets.
- Prepare or review field documents as required including as-built documents, closeout paperwork, daily reports, reports of additional work performed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of progressive construction experience
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects of at least $5M
- OSHA certification
- Procore experience
- Great Communication skills
- Demonstrated success leading projects and working within a team
- PODIUM-STYLE MULTIFAMILY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!!!!!!!!
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary $80K - $115K based on experience
- Discretionary bonus structure
- Truck allowance
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available