Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Developer Builder
Excellent bonuses and opportunities for advancement
Ideal for candidates with experience in ground up Multifamily construction
About Our Client
The vertically integrated Multifamily firm is synonymous with luxury. Their mantra is 'to be outstanding in everything we do' and they are looking for an Assistant Superintendent who is ready to embark on a career within luxury residential with them.
Ideal for Assistant Superintendents with experience in wood frame or concrete structures.
As the Assistant Superintendent, you will be working for the Lead Superintendent and assume responsibility for the following:
- Helps the project manager review and update progress and cost reports, schedules, and requirements for completion on a regular basis.
- Actively participates in development and management of project's general conditions, construction schedule, project planning/phasing, and buyout strategy during preconstruction.
- Participates in preconstruction planning, when possible, regarding the project schedule and budget. Reviews project estimates and cost control system at the beginning of the project.
- Thoroughly understands project specifications, the Contract, the contract's general conditions, subcontractor scopes of work and confirms that all materials and subcontract work comply with contract documents and quality specifications.
- Explores and advises the project team on appropriate changes in methods, materials schedules, and procedures. Ensures all materials are properly tested according to specifications and ensures that all test results are properly recorded.
- The majority of work is completed on job sites in an office trailer or in an existing structure. Due to daily condition changes on construction projects, when employees are outside of the office trailer or structure, they must wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the company's safety policies and as required for weather conditions.
- The project team and/or team member may need to move to other projected work geographic locations, if necessary.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying to join this National firm MUST have the following in order to be considered.
- Experience as an Assistant Superintendent on a minimum of 1 ground up Multifamily project
- Worked on a project in excess of $25M
- Be based in Atlanta, GA or willing to relocate to the area
What's on Offer
This national firm has a solid pipeline of work and can offer excellent benefits as well as substantial bonuses and opportunities to advance your career.