- Join a well-respected GC and assist on projects up to $50M!
- Competitive base salary, strong benefits, and opportunities for upward mobility!
About Our Client
Our client has been in business for nearly 20 years, establishing themselves as a go-to Construction Manager for Multifamily, Academic, and Corporate clients throughout the Greater Boston Area. Most of their business comes from repeat clients, with project values typically between $15M and $25M but up to $50M. With a solid pipeline of work ahead, they are looking to grow their team by bringing on an Assistant Superintendent.
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects up to $50M will be responsible for:
- reporting directly to the Lead Superintendent
- working alongside and communicating effectively with the Project Management team
- tracking daily reports
- coordinating subcontractors
- ensuring the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects up to $50M will have:
- 1+ years of experience in construction
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field preferred
- strong communication skills
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects up to $50M will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $90,000 dependent on experience
- 401k + company match
- health/dental insurance
- upward mobility and career advancement opportunities!