Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects - DC Metro
Up to $100,000 base salary with competitive benefits and bonus package.
Multiple award winning multifamily development projects.
About Our Client
- Employee's Choice 2019 "Best Places to Work"
- Leader in the multifamily construction market
- Develops, redevelops, acquires and manages multifamily property
- Multifamily projects include garden style, town-home, mid-rise and high-rise
- Proven track record of successful projects
- Collaborative work environment
- Commitment to integrity
- Promotes from within
- Cross departmental learning
As an Assistant Superintendent, you will:
- Manage multiple scopes and trades on multifamily residential and mixed-use projects from start to finish
- Assist Superintendent on day-to-day responsibilities on-site
- Mitigate project risk by identifying and resolving hazards, delays and quality issues
- Monitor subcontractor schedules and productivity
- Revise construction schedule
- Attend daily/weekly team meetings
- Ensure quality control standards are met for framing, roofing, finishes, etc
- Manage request for information (RFIs)
- Assist with daily inspections
- Enforce and ensure compliance with project specific safety regulations
- Manage sign-in for subcontractors + daily logs
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year relevant site construction experience
- Applicants must be able to read and write English, and have excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to use computer applications, including Unifier (I-BEAM), Blue Beam, Microsoft Suite
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage workloads
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work with different personalities
- Calm under pressure and ability to multitask
- Familiarity with building codes and local policies/procedures
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Understands all parts of the plans documentation package
- OSHA 30 preferred
- Construction Supervisor License preferred
What's on Offer
Base salary of $80,000-$100,000 with competitive benefits package, including 401K, paid leave and housing discounts.
Opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader in multifamily projects in Baltimore!
Apply now if qualified!