Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects
Work for a national builder and developer!
Base salary up to $110K, 3 weeks PTO, travel allowance, health benefits & more!
About Our Client
Our client has been in business for over 30 years and has established itself as a leading national builder/developer. Over the past decade, they have been very successful in the New England market. They focus on wood-frame, podium style apartment complexes in the Greater Boston area that average at over $60 million in value. They have two ongoing projects just outside of Boston that are expected to take them through 2022. They are seeking an Assistant Superintendent with experience on large multifamily projects to join their team and see the projects through to completion.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects is responsible for:
- working alongside and reporting to the Lead Superintendent of the job site
- working on two jobs at once and seeing them through to completion
- serving as the primary contact for select subcontractors
- driving the project schedule to ensure it finishes on time
- maintaining a positive attitude and professional disposition at all times
The Successful Applicant
The right Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects has:
- at least 2 years of construction experience
- familiarity with wood-frame work
- project experience over $30 million (required)
- strong technology skills
- a Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
The Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily Projects receives:
- base salary up to $110,000 based on experience
- annual discretionary bonus
- travel reimbursement
- healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- opportunity for career advancement