Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh, NC
Top GC/Developer in the nation building multifamily projects $30M+.
Major opportunities for growth as the company has seen incredible growth.
About Our Client
Michael Page's client is a top local builder/developer with the backing of a major corporation. They have seen 20% growth in the past year, and is expected to grow another 10% by the end of the year. With this YoY growth, the company will be going against the top dogs in the market, winning large multifamily residential projects and making their way to the top 200 list in no time.
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Superintendent include:
- Partner with Superintendent to budget, manage and forecast subcontractor labor, equipment, materials, small tools, consumables and general conditions
- Read and interpret specifications and plans to determine requirements and planning procedures
- Supervise, order and coordinate activities of labor, subcontractors and deliveries
- Maintain quality control by frequent and regular inspection of work-in-progress
- Complete all reports and records in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure adherence to company safety and insurance policies, protocols and OSHA compliance
- Analyze subcontractor and production problems
- Conduct and participate in safety and subcontractor progress meetings
Apply within the next 48 hours for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of field experience in multifamily or large commercial construction
- AS Degree Construction Management, civil engineering, architecture etc.
- OSHA 30 certification
- Previous experience supervising subcontractors, scheduling, building codes, estimating, and implementing safety procedures.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Procore
- Fast learner with strong work ethic, positive, driven attitude
- Solid analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills
- Local to the Raleigh-Durham area, relocators considered
What's on Offer
- $60,000+ base salary (dependent on experience)
- Discretionary bonus - project and performance based
- Truck allowance or company vehicle
- Company phone or cell phone allowance
- Full healthcare benefits package
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement, additional discounts
- Project located in the Raleigh-Durham area.
Is this something you're interested in? Apply for immediate consideration.