Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily
Construction Superintendent Opportunity to Grow Career
Innovative GC in Multifamily space
About Our Client
Our client is an established construction company in the Atlanta market in need of an Assistant Superintendent with multfamily development and ground uo construction experience. They have had steady growth and are looking to expand their reach into more projects.
- Assist Lead Superintendnet to manage all subordinate, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience with Multifamily construciton ranging from $5M+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, and company matching 401(k).